Work with a purpose

Agustus 03, 2016

Hi guys....
maybe this is my huge movement in my life, for the first time I took a big part of new development things, after a hard decision had been made. Yup, most of people said that joined consulting is a good things, despite the perks or other benefits. But, for me consulting is phase in stage that I can learn a lot of things, for instance build the business ethic, project management, public speaking, deal with clients and how to be professional. However, after got those things I need to tackle a real challenge by joining start-up company. I think being part as the marketplace movements is huge role. We serve and provide media to sell everything for SMEs that means, we involve in their increasing revenue. When most of Indonesia SMEs are stable in digital economic movement, the economic growth of the nation will increase. That's why I choose Tokopedia :))

You Might Also Like

0 komentar